[cisco-voip] is there an app for conferencing?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:21:59 EDT 2011

is there an app for that?

I'm wanting to know if there is some application that can be used in a
UC environment that would call 10-40 cell phones and place them into a
conference call.

example.  911 is called.  CER sends alert out to our Response team.  All
responders are called and upon answering would be placed into an audio
conference.  as the team is entered into the conference they can communicate
real time as to where they are and what they need.

Currently we have a pretty elaborate push to talk network internal to our
facilities.  But as Blackberries continue to lose market share, I'm trying
to look forward.

TIA

Scott