[cisco-voip] Moh-live command giving static on MoH feed

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:38:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

Anyone ever see brief static inserted into a live multicast MoH feed
on a router (CUCM environment). When we take the moh-live command out
of the configuration the audio file on the router plays fine. When we
unplug the cable going into FXO port with the moh-live command it
still does static every 2 minutes or so when the router goes and
detects if there is an audio stream on FXO port.

On this topic, is there a better way to do this with a UCS virtual
environment (can't use the USB-MOH-AUDIO)?  I wish CUCM had a MoH
Playlist you could play multiple audio files with as a audio source
option.

Thanks, Erick