[cisco-voip] Cisco click-to-call

Martinez, Robert E. (EIS) Robert.Martinez at cshs.org
Mon Aug 29 12:34:12 EDT 2011

I had a quick question about Cisco click-to-call. We are running 7.1.5 CUCM, and outlook 2010. I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced any recent outlook updates that may have broken the click to call function.

Thanks

Robert Martinez

IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by calling (310) 423-6428 and destroy the related message. Thank You for your cooperation.