[cisco-voip] Taipei PSTN / ChungHwa PRI setup

Chase Mergenthal chase at nothingbutnetllc.com
Mon Aug 29 18:04:19 EDT 2011

Hello,
             I'm am trying to setup a PRI in Taipei with ChungHwa
telecom. I believe I have the circuit configured correctly as the
circuit is up. But when I try to place test calls I get a "unassigned
number" back from the carrier. So I am assuming I am sending incorrect
digits to the carrier. My test call is to '002 1 952 xxx xxxx'; ive
tried sending different combinations of digits to the ChungHwa with the
same result:

Aug 22 08:03:36.279 CST: ISDN Se0/0/0:23 Q931: RX <- DISCONNECT pd = 8
callref = 0x887A
         Cause i = 0x8281 - Unallocated/unassigned number
         Progress Ind i = 0x8488 - In-band info or appropriate now available
         Progress Ind i = 0x8282 - Destination address is non-ISDN

Any ideas?

-Chase