[cisco-voip] Cisco UCS or other VMWare platform

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Aug 31 09:22:49 EDT 2011

Take a look here: http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Specification-Based_Hardware_Support
Your IBM environment would need to support those specs. This is pretty new so I doubt many have done it yet, but as long as you meet the requirements it should  not really be any different than installing on UCS as the VMware in the middle is still the same. The only real difference will be how you handle support when  it is needed. i.e. if you get down to the problem being VMware or hardware you would have to call VMware or IBM respectively instead of sticking with TAC the whole time.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>