[cisco-voip] PBX help

Brandon Kovach bkovach at logrog.net
Wed Aug 31 09:54:49 EDT 2011

I can and have.  It can ping any / every phone that I can think of,
even on different subnets.

The phones are on SCCP to the SIP gateway on normal operation.  I
believe that the codec on the return trip from the PBX gateway (not
SIP trunk) is not SCCP, but SIP and therefore not picked up by the
phone.

Now if only I could prove / fix that.

BK

--