[cisco-voip] PBX help

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Wed Aug 31 16:54:53 EDT 2011

You're using the terms PBX, overhead paging, and intercom almost interchangeably. This leads me to guess that we're talking about a Bogen Multicom system or something along those lines?

Start your troubleshooting with the basics. Put your butt set across the trunk and listen to make sure both directions of audio are actually present on the trunk.

--
Mike Norton
I.T. Support