[cisco-voip] Shared Line > Mgr and Secretary > Disabled Calling Party Name/Number on Secretary phone during Ring In?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Dec 5 19:52:11 EST 2011

CallManager 8.5(1)  with SCCP 7962 phones SCCP 9.2.1SR2S.

I have a Secretary and Manager using a Shared Line that has a DID.  When call comes  (Ring In) into Manager's phone it shows my cell phone's Calling Party Name/Number on his 7965 display and on the secretaries 7965.  Is there a way to prevent name/number from showing on the Secretaries' phone during Ring In?

I turned on Privacy for the Manager phone but during Ring In I still see my mobile phone/name showing up on the Secretary phone.  Seems Privacy should also disable during Ring In.

Is there an existing bug id or existing PERS request?

I'd prefer not to use IPMA, and I'm not sure IPMA would resolve this.