[cisco-voip] Weird call in VM..... Explain that?

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Tue Dec 6 13:54:32 EST 2011

Assuming the CDR doesn't show a conference call made to voicemail, can
you go back into your CDRs and figure out which phone placed or received
that call that was recorded in voicemail and then search for as many
records as possible for that user and see if there were any abnormal
call clearings or anything out of the ordinary. Doing the same for the
GW might not be a terrible idea. Although, I am pretty sure CUC has that
RTP stream protection so that it doesn't accept streams from unknown
sources.

Any MTPs or anything like that in the call flows? Also, what is the
firmware version on the 7961?

+Chris

Hosted Collaboration Solution TME