[cisco-voip] CDR/CAR database access from AXL/Soap in CUCM 8.x

Marc.Walker at btengageit.com Marc.Walker at btengageit.com
Tue Dec 6 16:12:01 EST 2011

Hi Robert,

In version 7 I use queries from the cli as below:

run sql select
callingpartynumber,originalcalledpartynumber,datetimeorigination from
car:tbl_billing_data where originalcalledpartynumber = '90800xxxxxx'
order by datetimeorigination desc

Not sure if this is the same for version 8. There is some document on
the web that lists all the entries in the tables, just search for one of
the above.

Hope this helps

Marc