[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 backup

Eric Butcher Eric.Butcher at cdw.com
Sat Dec 10 11:02:26 EST 2011

No, setting up DRS backup schedules on the publisher backs up the entire cluster.  When you restore a subscriber, you install a fresh copy of CUCM on the hardware, with the same name as the old server, and point it toward the publisher.  Then, you run DRS restore on the publisher selecting ONLY the subscriber you want to restore as a restore target.

Eric Butcher | CDW Professional Services
P 317.569.4282 (SNR) |   eric.butcher at cdw.com