[cisco-voip] Loud or escalating volume ringtones for 7925?

Jacquie Manick Jacquie.Manick at polarisind.com
Mon Dec 12 06:00:10 EST 2011

Does anyone have any custom files they would be willing to share?   We used to have a one that started out normal and escalated in loudness, but I seem to have lost it.   We have a manufacturing facility and have 7925’s in some very noisy areas.

Jacquie Manick
Polaris Industries, Inc.
Corp. Telecommunications Administrator
PH: 763-542-0535
E-mail: jacquie.manick at polarisind.com<mailto:jacquie.manick at polarisind.com>
Fax:  763-847-8153
Web: www.polarisindustries.com
[cid:image001.png at 01CCB88A.E8F59CF0]

CONFIDENTIAL:

The information contained in this email communication is confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email and destroy all copies of this communication, including all attachments.