[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 backup

Gr grccie at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 19:00:23 EST 2011

Yes when you schedule a backup from the pub it backs up the subs as well.

But i think its good if you can verify from the backups folder - if its backing up all the servers. Sometimes  due to a bug(something like CSCte47453) , after upgrade all the DRS components do not register resulting in partial backups.

If you open up the backup folder it should show the files starting with the publisher's name and also with subscribers names if everything backed up. Publisher files are normally more in number and subs will have equal number of files. Also another way to check is from CUCM DRS - check all servers and components are registered or from publisher server CLI by running utils disaster_recovery show_registration.

Sent from my iPhone