[cisco-voip] Single number reach without an IP phone

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Dec 13 09:12:38 EST 2011

Just wondering if anyone has delivered mobility (single number reach) in some fashion to cell phones without an IP phone presence.

The application is a number of wireless PBX phones that may be moving to cell phones and we'd like to keep their on-net extension.

I understand I can simply create some CTI route points and forward all to the cell phone, but this will leave voicemail on the foreign device and we want to keep voicemail on the corporate system to allow forwarding, etc.

I have some testing to do, e.g. CTI route points & multi-line 7960s, but I was hoping to minimize this based on what others have done.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Lelio

Sent from my iPhone