[cisco-voip] Single number reach without an IP phone

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Dec 13 09:17:11 EST 2011

It's been a while but I created a dummy phone for a user in that scenario and set them up for mobility and it worked. At the time you had to consume the dlus and use a phone, it wouldn't work with a CTI RP. I'm guessing you could also do it with a CIPC device.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive

Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com