[cisco-voip] Can Directories > 5. Corporate Directory be rename to 5. Firm Directory ?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Dec 14 17:43:52 EST 2011

Yes you can do this. I have a customer who has two clusters and I renamed the original service on each to reflect a geographic name and then actually added the other cluster as a second enterprise subscription with its geographic name

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>