[cisco-voip] Recommendation for consultant or firm for remote configuration assistance.

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 08:08:48 EST 2011

This largely depends on the size, product, and scope of the project. Also just because you work with a very large VAR or PS organization doesn't necessarily mean they'll put their best people forward unless you come to represent a potentially large amount of their quarterly revenue. :-/

If this is for a UCCE rollout, you have my condolences...