[cisco-voip] Recommendation for consultant or firm for remote configuration assistance.

Mike mikeeo at msn.com
Thu Dec 15 08:46:48 EST 2011

I have to agree. I've worked for several large gold partners in my career and while being one of the resident CCIE's on staff I rarely went onsite or talk to a customer that didn't have a huge investment with the partner or was high profile.

More than likely if you call one of the bigger partners like a CDW, Presidio etc.. the sales guy will show up with his CCIE pre-sales guy and give you a great song and dance, but when it's time to do the work....you will get the CCNA'er with 2 years experience billing out at 200.00 an hr.

Talk to your local Cisco AM and get the names of three partners.