[cisco-voip] Verizon SIP Trunk CLI

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:27:36 EST 2011

Here's what I did with a couple of Vz SIP trunks in the US.

Http://www.iptinfo.com/?p=302

This works if they're using PAI, but not diversion headers, which they were
doing for our remote sites.  In that case, we just used the external phone
number mask applied to the phones for the caller-id.

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.
 Please excude my typtos.