[cisco-voip] 7936 firmware issues

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Dec 15 18:53:41 EST 2011

It's embarrassing when you find a bug I filed before I can remember it.  You can RMA the phones or do a workaround that I will send unicast.

/wes

On Dec 15, 2011, at 6:41 PM, george.hendrix at l-3com.com wrote:

I’m actually trying to put these on an CCM 8.5 cluster.  They will register all day with the 4.2 cluster, but not with the 8.5 cluster.  However, the phones won’t upgrade at all on either cluster.  From what I can tell, about the only thing to do is to RMA the phones.  I found the following on the 7936:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/ts/fn/620/fn62805.html

Regards,
Bill