[cisco-voip] Virtualized subscriber

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Dec 19 17:47:57 EST 2011

I would probably consider this so that my publisher is on real hardware and subscribers are on VMware sessions. The reason I say this is because of so many dependencies with VMware, network device and storage device, if anything happens to the shared storage, worse comes to worse, I just restore a pub and wait for a sync to complete.

Sent from my iPhone