[cisco-voip] Virtualized subscriber

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Dec 19 19:54:04 EST 2011

I'm less concerned with stability than I am with too many hands in the pot. Our VM infrastructure is shared by many services and groups, and I'm not sure I can maintain 100% uptime either due to unforeseen issues or for maintenance . The last thing I want to do is restore a publisher due to corrupt data because a SAN/NAS (or whatever they call it nowadays) was not staying up during a maintenance window. ;)

But that's just me.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)