[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.5.1 SU2 IP address change

Mike King me at mpking.com
Tue Dec 20 22:52:08 EST 2011

I'm on Day 3 of a TAC case trying to change the IP address on my Subscriber.

We changed the IP, and the Publisher showed the Subscriber as UNKNOWN.  The
SUB showed both the PUB and SUB as unknown.

After a few hours of troubleshooting, TAC recommended a rebuild of the SUB.
 When it tried to rejoin, it gave an error akin to " Can't join cluster,
already has two hosts"

TAC then proceeded to hand edit the database to remove references to the
other "old" subscriber.  That didn't work.

I'm currently awaiting for a Developer to get on the phone call.

So I throw this out there.   Anyone change the IP on UCCX 8.5.1 SU2?
(Please don't let it be a bug)