[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.5.1 SU2 IP address change

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Dec 20 23:08:34 EST 2011

Not sure if this helps get you out of a tight situation or not, but as far as i know, there are no longer node license requirements with 8.x. They are enforced, but not purchased and I was told you are supposed to be able to ask licensing at cisco.com for another node license and they'll just give it to you.

Also, under System > Server and System > Unified CM, does the server you want deleted still appear in this list? I really can't help, but if it's still in this list, I'm guessing the TAC hasn't deleted it properly.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)