[cisco-voip] RTMT - Media List and Route List Exhausted

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Dec 21 09:36:24 EST 2011

Media List could be anything from an MOH allocation failure to a transcoder/MTP allocation failure.  Route List exhausted means a call failed so I'd call that very critical.

To resolve them you need to look at the ccm traces covering the time one of the alerts was generated.   If you're not sure how to do this open a TAC SR.

-Ryan