[cisco-voip] RTMT - Media List and Route List Exhausted

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:49:17 EST 2011

There are actually a couple different reasons for a'Route List
Exhausted' alert from RTMT.

If your end user misdials you may receive this error.  If you have an
H.323 device/route group as the first choice in your route list and
all channels are busy you will receive this error.  The document
linked explains the issue and the fix.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080a5d2c9.shtml