[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.5.1 SU2 IP address change

Mike King me at mpking.com
Thu Dec 22 16:36:28 EST 2011

We had decided to rebuild the subscriber (We pegged it about 8 hours for
both the pub and sub, and then cut at 5pm when the call center closed for
the day)

We told the TAC engineer we want to pack it up, and he asked us to wait 10
minutes, the developer had something they wanted to try.

Amazingly, whatever he did managed to fix it.

I'm still awaiting a full postmortem from the TAC engineer to see what
actually happened.