[cisco-voip] Deploying SNR to a group of phones without an IP phones

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Dec 23 09:30:17 EST 2011

Thanks Matthew. Although I was looking for the max number of DNs I could assign to an RDP, not the max number of RDs I could assign to an RDP, your answer is just as good. I was going to do a one-to-one mapping of DNs to RDs, so 10 is the number I will have to work with.

We might just have to bite the bullet and create an RDP per user.

Thanks again.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)