[cisco-voip] H323 trunk utilizatioin

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Dec 23 09:42:27 EST 2011

each CDR indicates call start time, call end time, and codec for that call leg.
assuming you are not using variable bit rate codecs like video and iLBC from the fixed bit rate codec you can get the required bw per call
then it's easiest to have a script through every second of the day identifying active calls and calculating the required bandwidth.

/wes