[cisco-voip] Possibly Slightly Offtopic

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 11:41:53 EST 2011

Sorry if this is offtopic for this list but I was wondering if anyone on
the list has had any experience using cisco iad's in combination with
non-cisco voip platforms. I have a client who is getting a big enough
ethernet circuit to easily carry their voice+data, but inside wiring to
phones is cat3/pots. Currently it all terminates nice and clean to a 66
block and I was looking at the 24fxs cisco iad's and they seem like a nice
solution where I could deliver their voice over ethernet. I guess I'm
looking for advice/config examples as well as things I may have missed or
not thought of.

Thanks,
chris