[cisco-voip] CISCO UCCX ver. 7 With MS CRM ver 4

Jason Gurtz jasongurtz at npumail.com
Wed Dec 28 11:51:52 EST 2011

I am not familiar with the specifics of MS CRM but we have integrated our
UCCX with Dynamics GP. Maybe you can use a similar type of scheme? It's
been a little while so details may not be quite accurate, but general idea
should be clear :)

UCCX writes ANI and agent extension number to a table we have in the app's
SQL database right before transferring the call; there is one table row
for each extension.

On the app side, in Dynamics GP, we have a vba customization tied to a
button on the account look-up form. When agent receives call, he/she
clicks the button when they are ready to initiate the screen-pop. The vba
logic does the database dip (grabbing the uccx data), then does a search
for the ANI number in the active customer record table. It then either
displays the customer record or indicates a customer was not found.

I'm not sure if there is a bug if the first agent doesn't answer, but we
haven't had any complaints. This has been one part of the whole solution
that has been quite stable.

~JasonG

ID