[cisco-voip] Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound SIP trunk call forward

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Feb 4 11:49:03 EST 2011

I'm pretty sure you need to use the SIP normalization feature in 8.5 to manipulate diverting numbers with SIP.

You can read about what this feature can be used for at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/sip_tn/8_5_1/1-overview.html

The New and Changed doc is at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/rel_notes/8_5_1/delta/delta.html#wp1820363.

If nobody here has already whipped up a script to apply a mask to a diversion header then maybe the forums at developer.cisco.com can help.

Note that these custom scripts are not TAC supported.

-Ryan