[cisco-voip] Number of rings before it goes to voicemail

Bellerose, Robert Robert.Bellerose at analog.com
Fri Feb 4 14:37:22 EST 2011

Hi
I know the ring cycle for CUCM rel 7 is cluster wide, we currently show 18 secs but the actual rings before it goes to vmail is two, if we change the timer to extend the ring cycles to 3 or 22secs for forwarding to voicemail do the phones need to be reset or restarted for it to take affect? Also do all the clusters have to be changed to match or can the one cluster take the change and only affect the phones registered to it?
Thanks
Rob