[cisco-voip] dial-peer E1 ISDN

Just Kennie justkennie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:00:44 EST 2011

Cciedot1ot, I am using the E1 for voice, and its like an ISDN setup, that's
why there is no ipv4 address. its G.703.
Joel, I did what you said I should do...

*controller E1 0/2/0
 framing NO-CRC4
 channel-group 15 timeslots 1-31
 description G703.E1.Connection to customer
!
interface Serial0/2/0:15
 description G703.E1.Connection to customer
 bandwidth 2048
 no ip address
!*
And see the below error when i want to map port to it.

*dial-peer voice 1 pots
 destination-pattern 1000
**MY_ROUTER(config-dial-peer)#port 0/2/0:15
                                                          ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.
*
In my own opinion, I guess "*port 0/2/0:15*" is trying used when specifying
an FSX/FSO port, but here, I want to specify the E1 interface for the voice
traffic destined for 1000 on a remote router.

*REALLY NEED HELP !!!*

*Cheers,
Idowu Kehinde
TEL: 2348024017748