[cisco-voip] dial-peer E1 ISDN

John.VanLaecke at ghd.com John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Mon Feb 7 20:25:52 EST 2011

i agree with Paul.. this is a data config not VoIP

Regards,

John Van Laecke
Senior Voice Engineer

GHD   Accomplish More Together
T: 61 7 3316 4456 | M:0427 015 232 | V: 414456 | E: John.vanlaecke at ghd.com
Level 2, 201 Charlotte Street QLD AUSTRALIA | www.ghd.com.au
Water | Energy & Resources | Environment | Property & Buildings |
Transportation

From:
Paul <asobihoudai at yahoo.com>
To:
Just Kennie <justkennie at gmail.com>, Joel Perez <tman701 at gmail.com>
Cc:
cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Date:
08/02/2011 08:20 AM
Re: [cisco-voip] dial-peer E1 ISDN
Sent by:
cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net

I'm not understanding your setup. If this is supposed to be ISDN PRI,
where is your PRI group? I've never heard or performed a G.703 ISDN
setup..<?>