[cisco-voip] Verizon SIP vs. PRI?

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 09:36:41 EST 2011

I have also hit the T38 relay issue. The provider I always work with can do
FAX over SIP as long as its G711. So far we have had about a 98% success
rate during testing. Of course real world results can vary because you wont
know if you missed a fax unless you were waiting for one. The provider is
working on a T38 solution but it isnt ready to be rolled out yet.

Joel P.