[cisco-voip] E1 trunk

Cisco Voip cisco_newbie at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 06:46:54 EST 2011

Dear Sir,

Did you mean that if i have a FXO at my HQ, i shall be able to seize it on a
remote CME according to the dial peer you defined ? i thought it certainly is
not possible since, CME shall collect all the digits prior before sending it to
remote router right ?

How can it seize a trunk when the digit collection is not complete ?