[cisco-voip] E1 trunk

matthew at ciscovoiceguru.com matthew at ciscovoiceguru.com
Tue Feb 8 05:41:49 EST 2011

To my knowledge this is not possible with a PRI. If you had analog trunks (FXO) you could have a dial peer with a destination pattern of 9 and forward digits of 0. When a user pressed 9, it would match, seize a trunk, and provide dial tone from the carrier.

It sounds like you are trying to make CME function as a key system.

Sent from my iPhone