[cisco-voip] E1 trunk

Cisco Voip cisco_newbie at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 02:57:50 EST 2011

Sorry Sir, i forgot that.

HQ is also running CME(7.x). But sir the issue is, when the user will press 9 on
branch router, CME will still collect all the digits and then forward it out to
HQ right ? how can it possibly seize the channel before hand ? let me clear the
requirement so that there is no ambiguity,

When the user press 9 in any branch, a channel of E1 trunk (in HQ) should be
allocated to him. Is this possible ?