[cisco-voip] crs script editor video tutorial

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:07:41 EST 2011

I don't know of any free video tutorials, but don't dismiss youtube.  There
are plenty of UCCX videos on there, including some of my own.

One suggestion for you could be, load up the default icd.aef, and aa.aef
scripts into an application, and reactive debug them.  This will teach you
the basics.  Then, start to slightly modify them, adding one or two
features, and then running a reactive debug again.

In the process, turn on ENG debugging, and get use to looking at the MIVR
(engine) logs, and see what other things the scripting is doing behind the
scenes for each of the steps.

Anthony