[cisco-voip] crs script editor video tutorial

Tony Edwards tonyedwards.rs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 05:02:57 EST 2011

hi all,

i am trying to learn basic uccx's crs script editor scripting so that I
understand on how to do some basic acd & ivr functionalities.

but unfortunately it is one of those things like learning ip addressing &
subnetting 1st time. you seems to get it , but not really since I tend to
come to where I started with out getting the real concepts in my head on
variables & integers ..etc. that is why I am hoping to get hold of some crs
scripting video tutorials who can walk me though these logical steps on how
to build a queue script or modify a current one. i am more of a visual
learner , hence reading tons of pdfs is not helping me.

so , can some one please unicast me on any learning material in this regard.

thanks heaps..

tony