[cisco-voip] 8.0 or 8.5

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Feb 9 09:50:17 EST 2011

Just a quick question on the same line:

According to the compatibility matrix (Yea documentation!)
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf>UCCX
8.5 supports:
Native Servers
MCS-7816-I3-CCX1
MCS-7816-I4-CCX1
MCS-7825-I3-CCX1
MCS-7825-I4-CCX1
MCS-7835-I2-CCX1
MCS-7835-I2-CCX2
MCS-7835-I3-CCX1
MCS-7845-I2-CCX1
MCS-7845-I2-CCX2
MCS-7845-I3-CCX1
MCS-7816-H3-CCX1
MCS-7825-H3-CCX1
MCS-7825-H4-CCX1
MCS-7835-H2-CCX1
MCS-7835-H2-CCX2
MCS-7845-H2-CCX1
MCS-7845-H2-CCX2

I have a MCS-7825-H07 (Taken from the web interface, it'll require a site
visit to read the sticker off the MCS box)
I'm concerned my model number isn't on the list.

Mike