[cisco-voip] Cisco UC 7.x products on AMD Powered ESXi Server

matthew at ciscovoiceguru.com matthew at ciscovoiceguru.com
Wed Feb 9 13:59:14 EST 2011

Hey Mr. Klukas! Long time no see!

If you're looking to build a whitebox ESXi server, check out Ken Snyder's blog post below:
http://www.kensnyder.net/2009/11/vmware-esxi-40-whitebox-server.html

Building an ESXi server can almost be more of a headache than just buying a low-end approved ESXi server that you KNOW will run ESXi without issues from the start.

If I had $2000 to dump on a VMware server, I think that's what I'd do.

Matthew Berry, CCIE #26721

Email: matthew at ciscovoiceguru.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CiscoVoiceGuru
Blog: http://ciscovoiceguru.com