[cisco-voip] C-series servers

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Feb 9 16:24:14 EST 2011

Well I've got a C200M2 on order for someone. Not sure that I'll be able to give you much helpful reaction given my install timeline length but if you still need info once I've got her up and running I'll be glad to give some.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com