[cisco-voip] C-series servers

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 16:18:37 EST 2011

Anyone deployed or running any UC apps on the UCS C210 servers? Any
thoughts or opinions? Do you like the hardware better than a HP or
IBM? Has running on VMWare caused any support headaches?

I'm planning to migrate Unity Connection to it and also looking at
this as an option for UCCX as our current hardware is EOL soon. Since
it would be virtualized i can use the server that will have the
connection VM to also host one of the UCCX nodes, which will help out
price-wise.

--
Ed Leatherman