[cisco-voip] Polycom VVX 1500 C (SIP) Phone and CUCM

Matthew Ballard mballard at otis.edu
Wed Feb 9 20:18:25 EST 2011

I am setting up one of the Polycom VVX 1500 C phones, and have basic
calling mostly working, but am having trouble with one thing.  I can
make internal calls to and from the phone, and can receive calls from
the outside, but I can't make calls to the outside.

I am fairly certain the digit map is correct, as I set a 0 timeout for
91[2-9]xxxxxxxxx, and it attempts to connect once I have dialed the
appropriate number, but it won't connect the call.

Where would I start to troubleshoot this (or any setting I am just
missing)?

Thank You,

Matthew Ballard

Network Manager