[cisco-voip] CUCM UserID options

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Thu Feb 10 01:29:25 EST 2011

Thanks Mike, looks like that's what we'll have to do....as soon as we figure out how to populate the employeenumber of AD.  Unless you can help there as well.  Looks like theres a cb script available to do it.  I don't control their AD so we'll have to get their server guys to do it.

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my HTC