[cisco-voip] Cisco ATA187 and Valcom 9940

Tim Frazee tfrazee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:07:53 EST 2011

group,

I have an ATA187 with a Valcom 9940. When the caller makes a call to the
187, the Valcom answers and the page is made. When the ip phone caller hangs
up the call, the 187 stays off hook. This results in a fast busy being
played out over the Valcom 9940.

The behavior of an ata186 in the same setup is different. When the ip phone
caller goes on-hook, so does the ata186.

I see some options on the ata187 to change, but some mild
tweaking didn't change any behavior.

I am running ata187 load sip 9.0(3) with UCM 7.1(5b)SU2.

Any ideas?