[cisco-voip] Cisco ATA187 and Valcom 9940

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Feb 10 10:44:10 EST 2011

This is why I recommend FXO over FXS and not to use the Valcom 99XX. Stick with FXO and Valcom 200X.

Your problem is with (lack of) disconnect supervision, I was never able to fix it with SCCP ATA and CallManager.  Oddly the ATA supervisory disconnect behaves differently with CME/SCCP ATA.

Search the archives for my name and valcom or disconnect.