[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Connection LDAP Integrations

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Feb 10 17:54:36 EST 2011

Very little information is synchronized. If you look at the user page, the fields that are gray'ed out are those that are updated. I don't have the screen in front of me, but I believe this includes first name and last name and some departmental information. Even the display name is not updated. And as you noticed, telephone numbers are not updated either.

Sent from my iPhone